Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Going for a ride!

The big man put all of us in the back of his truck and took us to his house. It is on the edge of the swamp and I heard him say that the house was over 100 years old. That must be old for a house but not for a cypress knee. We grow about ¼ inch per year, so many of my larger friends are 150 years old. The house has a building out back and the big man placed us into a large room to wait a while. It’s kind of dark but I like it here. Later.


If you have young ones who would like to send us a picture they have drawn of Saint Nick, Father Christmas or Santa Claus.  We would love to use it as our "Santa of the week." Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am glad I'm not a cypress knee...living in a scary swamp with critters that bite and then being put into a dark room at the back of a house!!! Not for me at all. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful blog with a great storyteller!!!

    ReplyDelete