Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taking Shape

Hello again from the little red schoolhouse. It has taken the Carver 3 hours to get me to this stage. My face is still a little rough but it’s getting there. He has begun sanding my gown and robe and some of the features in my beard and hat are beginning to take shape. I really like this picture. My friends are beginning to take shape also. Here is a picture of some of them. A lot of you emailed that you enjoyed learning my other names so here are some more.





France: Pere Noel

Germany: Christtindl

Hungary: Mikulas

India: Ganesha

Iran: Baba Noel

Italy: Babbo Natale

Japan: Hoteisho

Netherlands: Kertsman

New Zealand: Father Christmas

Norway: Julenissen

Peru: Papai Noel





2 comments:

  1. Wow, it is looking good. I love woodwork, and it is stunning!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. That carver is AMAZINGLY talented, Nick!

    ReplyDelete